Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Models Own Hot Pink

I owe it all to my endless obsession with Mac's Candy Yum Yum.  I was one of those unfortunate who had my hands on with CYY dupes BEFORE I got the real thing.  But I say, searching for dupes was extremely exciting and fun because I was able to discover different good make up brands that I haven't came across with.  So glad that the online shop that I got one of my dupes for CYY carries a new breed of quality cosmetics from UK. MODELS OWN... I think it's been around for quite sometime but since it is not available locally, I was delighted to have tried it. I got it only for P350. :)  It was definitely a good buy.



Models Own Hot Pink P350

The texture was really creamy and blendable.  Pigmentation was nearly opaque and buildable.  Lasted for 4 hours and it stained my lips a bit. It was NOT drying to the lips.  Good quality for a low priced lippie:)



Loved how the blue undertone instantly brightened my face :)
Perfect To-GO look

NICELY PINKY

Lovelies, have you tried Models Own products? Lemme know what other Models Own make up worth keeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment