Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Etude VIP girl nail polish in PK012



I'm just starting to be fond of nail polishes. Etude carries a wide range of colors and finishes of nail polish. Very affordable. Nail polishes range from P49- P350. The P350 usually comes in 3 nail polishes in a collection.

Etude VIP girl nail polish in PK012


The quality is just fine. If applied properly to well groomed nails, it will last a week. And like any other nail polish, if well taken cared of, will definitely last. One thing that I like with their polish is that they don't discolor my nails even after how long I keep it on. The formulation is most likely mild. May not contain harsh and strong chemicals like other long staying branded nail polish.

It's worth a try, lovelies! Nice to have the limited collections too that comes in 2-3 complemeting shades in a bundle :)

3 comments:

  1. I already try this polish too :)
    So far this is my favourite nail polish from etude house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice... very girly... =) followed your blog, Please do follow back

    http://frozenblossomsbysenzy.blogspot.com/

    Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete