Friday, May 4, 2012

Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil

Ever since Shu Uemura introduced cleansing oil as a great new innovative way of cleansing the face, almost every beauty junkie I know would want to grab it.  Unfortunately, I did got one for myself but sadly did not work for me.  It broke out my skin really bad.  However, cleansing oil is best for removing long staying make up.  Even the most long wearing waterproof eye make.  Was hesitant at first because I'm not sure if it would react the same way with Shu Uemura's cleansing oil.  Good thing it didn't.  






So so happy that I bought  Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil.  My skin did not react violently.  It stayed clear and blemish free. At least now I get to enjoy the benefits of cleansing oil without breaking the bank. Affordable price (about P700 + for 150ml) and quality cleansing oil without the breaking out my skin :).  A PLUS for making my skin softer and smoother with frequent use.


How to Use:

1.) Pump cleansing oil  2-3 times on palm.  Should be enough to remove dirt and make up from the face.
2.) Massage oil onto face until make up is dissolved.
3.)  Wash face with warm water.
4.)  Follow up cleansing with your favorite facial wash. Rinse.


** To remove eye make up --- apply on a cotton pad and lightly pat on eye area.


Now, I enjoy taking off all the dirt and make up with one easy routine... cleansing oil.  Amazingly well cleansed my face --- squeeky clean. Definitely an added staple to my end- of -the- day skin care routine :)



DISCLAIMER: 

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil is a great product.  However, it did not work for me.  But this doesn't mean it won't do wonders for you.  Just glad that Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil   did give me a chance to experience a worry free cleansing benefits of a cleansing oil.

Any other brand that carries cleansing oil worth trying?  Hope to hear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment