Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Etude House Collagen Moistful Essence in Base SPF 22



I love make up so so much. BUT, it doesn't mean that I want the look of overly made up face. I just want to look natural and fresh. Dewy skin is the way to go. Matte is out. For me, it is important that skin is showing through even make up is applied. That's why I'm always in the look out for beauty products that helps enhance the skin's natural beauty.






Etude's Collagen Moistfull Essence in Base with SPF 22 ( around P600+/30 ml) is a great way to prime the face and achieve the dewy look. It has a glowing finish that reflects light. Giving a healthy fresh look. Skin looks so young and plump. As we all know, collagen is a booster for the skin in regenerating it's cells to look younger. Plus, it already has SPF 22 to protect skin . A lot of wonderful benefits in a bottle.


See how it blends well with the skin. Leaves a soft dewy look.

WITHOUT FLASH



See how it reflects light.
Nice if set with your favorite powder or foundation.

WITH FLASH


The only downside but I'm not sure if it really a downside since it's a base, is that I find it a bit greasy. But of course, when powder or foundation is applied after, it is mattified and leaves skin flawlessly glowing. It is not recommended to use alone, better to set with loose powder to avoid the overly oily dewy look.

Have you tried the other products of Etude's Collagen Moistfull range? Would love to hear it :)



2 comments:

  1. I already try the collagen moistfull BB cream, same with the base, it gives me a dewy finish..but I’m not really satisfied with the oil control..
    Thanks for the review btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sasha, actually it's more of a base. It is not really intented for oil control. I'll soon review their Dr.Oil Solution range. They worked well as oil control. Thanks for reading!

      Delete