Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation

There are days that I'm too tired to pile on stuff on my face. But even so, I would still want to look pretty without much make up. This is where tinted moisturizer comes in reliable and becomes my best friend. Since moisturizing is a must in my everyday routine, I could not put on anything on my face without applying moisturizer. But like I said, I still do wanna look nice and moisturizer would not do this alone. And so, I want to have even skin tone that's why I want a moisturizer and is tinted to even out my skin.






Olay Total Effects : Touch of Foundation (around P700)



I got hold of this the day it was out in the market. It was then a couple of years back. Glad that Olay came up with a tinted moisturizer. Over all, It is a good tinted moisturizer. It also has SPF 15. And I know for sure that I still get the benefits of my Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream. The Texture is more thicker than the normal Olay Total Effects moisturizer. It was more like a creamy liquid foundation but has very sheer coverage. Just enough to give an even toned skin but with very light feel. Has the same light weight feel when moisturizer is applied.

However, I don't know if it is a downside but I think for those with extremely fairer skin, this would not be a catch. I'm a Nc25 and I find this a bit darker than my skin tone. But I don't really mind because on me, it blends well on my skin tone and gives me that nice sheer sun kissed glow look. Not much difference on my real skin tone. I'm on my second jar and will continue purchasing whenever it runs out. This is very handy during summer and on days that I just want to look naturally beautiful :)




SOMEHING that you might want to try ....

On THOSE days, I usually just put on Olay Total Effects Touch of foundation as my base, curl my lashes with a layer volumizing mascara, a nice bright shade of cream blush and tinted gloss or lipstain to finish my look. This would definitely give you a natural look. A look that would show the natural beauty in you.




No comments:

Post a Comment