Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum


As we age, we become more conscious of how our skin would look like. The smoothness, even toned and mostly wrinkle- free skin are what we all lovelies would want to maintain as we grow older.


Ever since I got hooked with make up in my early 20's, I started caring for my skin. Moisturizing is one of the many regimen that I do. Early on, moisturizing my face was not enough because I needed to find a good eye cream that would help moisturize my eye area. It was known to me that, the eye area has the most thinnest skin of the face. And that, signs of ageing are first seen on the eye area. Since the eye area is the most delicate part, wrinkles started to show on my right under eye. It sucks because it just reminded me that I'm getting older :( .



I've tried several eye creams before but only Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum (P995/15ml) did helped my wrinkles to be less noticeable. But then, it took time before I saw a difference. It was about 3-4 weeks when my concealer no longer set in my lines. That's when I realized that it really did work. I was so determined that I used it in the morning and before I go to bed. It paid off.

It didn't really vanished my lines but it showed a big improvement and minimized it . At least, that is better than not trying to prevent it at all. I also love the texture. It is not greasy at all. If applied thinly, it would easily absorb and has silky finish.

For you lovelies out there, start a good skin care regimen now. It's never too late to care for your skin. Remember, prevention is much CHEAPER than cure.


Stay beautiful, even as you age...

No comments:

Post a Comment