Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LUCAS' PAPAW Ointment

A GREAT FIND!

LUCAS' PAPAW Ointment

Claim:
A local topical application for boils, burns, chaffing,
cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites 
and nappy rash.
The ointment helps to relieve and cleanse
Contains:
Potassium Sorbate 0.1 mg/g as Preservative





            Online shopping is the BEST! NO time limit in checking out products we want to buy. Though it usually breaks our budget.  However, online shopping is more entertaining and more genius because US shoppers is just a click away in getting feed backs or reviews of products that we want to purchase.  I've been a compulsive buyer and still am but I get to buy smartly now.  I browse and research first on product reviews if it would be a good investment or not.  Especially if we are buying skin care products and cosmetics which are very delicate.  

              
           One of my TOP shopping online haven, digital traincase, has been selling this ointment for quite sometime and it was always SOLD OUT.  Thinking that what can this ointment do for me.  I was hesitant at first because it is P450 for a tube 25g NET.  Despite the price, it was always SOLD OUT.  Intrigued I was, checked reviews and finally convinced to give it a try.

                
              It is a family's favorite, especially my youngest daughter Celine. She would always reach out for this whenever she has skin boo boos. When she had rashes from summer, I applied it once a day on her rashes for 2 days. On the 3rd day it started fading. As for me I  had blisters from wearing high heels and it instantly relieved and soothe.  When my husband got an open wound ,he used it as first aid.(He was skeptical about this since it is a bit pricey.  Now, he reaches for it endlessly !)  Another use for this is for itchy insect bites, once applied , itch is gone. I also use it as a lip balm and helped my dry lips from getting worse. It does quicly heals any minor skin conditions.   OOOHHHH!!! I love this product. I would want to get another tube or rather the tub 200 mg.  It works really well.  Glad I tried it!

            
           Consistency is not too thick. It's like medicated petroleum jelly that works wonders for minor skin disorders.  It is well deserved for all the raves from people who have tried it :) Don't think twice in grabbing this LUCAS' PAPAW Ointment. A life saver I say ....


What do you think dearies?  




No comments:

Post a Comment