Monday, September 5, 2011

Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation




Every girl regardless of age, race, and color, would always want to have extraordinary glowing skin. Unfortunately, no one is exempted in having UNperfect skin.

I do love make up. This is because it could enhance my features and hide flaws. But then, truly that no amount of make up could beat a well taken cared skin. HOWEVER, a little help from wonderful beauty products available in the market won't be bad :).


I have found gold in Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation (P1250 / 30 ml.). Not because of it's glittering finish but for it's GLOWING touch . I definitely fell in love with how dewy my skin looked. It was a bit shiny but when finished of with loose powder, skin looked totally great. The shimmer was not evident. I got undeniably fresh , younger looking skin. I have tried different illuminating foundation, but this one was the best so far. The shimmering effect was very fine. I could not see obvious glitter.



Without Flash:




With flash




DOWNSIDE:

If you've got oily skin, I prefer that you stick to matte finish foundation like dual powder foundation. Because the fact that the finish of any illuminating product is shiny, the natural oil build up of skin would add up to the shininess to the skin . Might end up looking greasy.

Tip: for those with oily skin - use powder highlighters with minimal shimmer and glitter to add just right amount of glow.

I'm not sure if it is a downside, but for those who wants full coverage, this may not be the one. Since it is illuminating, it has sheer finish. It can be buildable BUT I don' think it will look nice. A thin layer would be a perfect dewy finish. A thicker application may be a "disco ball" art (which would be a disaster).


What I Think?


I highly recommend this product for days that you just want to look UNMADE UP. A nice dewy finish would still always be the best look everyday of the week.

I'm still in search for a good illuminating foundation from other brands and of different texture. Please feel free to suggest what you've tried. Hope to hear from you lovelies.....





1 comment:

  1. Have you tried any Korean Bbcreams before? I hope you can try and review some because I will definitely watch for that! I heard it's amazing but I haven't been able to get my hands on any of it. ~_~ Stila looks amazing on your skin!

    ReplyDelete