Thursday, September 15, 2011

Etude House Hand Bouquet: Rich Butter Heel Cream


Don't we lovelies hate having dry, cracked and chapped heels??? We may not admit it but we always unconsciously neglect to care for our feet. I am guilty of this as well. Maybe this is because we hate that greasy feeling after applying heel creams. This is no excuse that's why some of us do this regimen at night before going to bed.





I'm glad that I tried this Etude Rich Butter Heel cream ( P298). When I tested in the store, it was light on skin. It was easily absorbed by the skin. If I would use this on my feet after shower and before going out, I could enjoy the benefit of having soft and moisturized feet. WITHOUT the greasy feel. Just be careful not to put too much. A thin layer would do just fine. I didn't have any second thoughts because the fact that the texture was great, scent was pleasant, it was really a STEAL ---- very cheap and affordable for the generous amount of 100g. For it's price, I could definitely not go wrong.



I SAY....

It is a 5/5 for me. Like I said it is very affordable for the amount you get. It fulfills its purpose --- to moisturize those dry heels. I love how the light texture and the fact it easily absorbed, I could enjoy nice looking supple feet on busy days. Not only that, I say that it is very effective. For lazy days that I forget to apply this, I no longer see dry spots and cracked heel. :)




2 comments: