Monday, October 17, 2011

Etude Mascara Remover :One shot clean


Removing waterproof, smudge proof and long staying make up could be one's worst enemy. Especially if you don't have the right tool to for it. My mom used to remove eye make up with baby oil. But then, baby oil does not completely remove waterproof mascara. I end up having black residue on my under eye which is hard to remove by just washing my face. And so, I've always needed and in search for a good eye make up remover.




Etude Mascara Remover (P198/80 ml)




If it wasn't for Etude giving me a sample of this remover as their GWP -gift with purchase, I would not have tried it right away. It was comparable to my favorite lip and eye make up remover from Maybelline.

The formula is quite similar to other eye make up remover. From the bottle , the liquid is clearly separated. You have to shake it first before use. If it is not mixed well, it wouldn't serve it's purpose.


Direction for Use:
1.) Shake well, soak cotton pad with remover.
2.) Press it on the eye area for about 20 seconds to dissolve make up. Never rub.
3.) Gently pat and remove residue until no trace of make up.



I SAY ...

I was not so impressed with the remover since I had to wait for about 20 seconds and had to wipe it off several times before I finally got rid of my waterproof mascara. It also felt oily on my eyelids after. The "one shot clean " claim was not true at all. However, it did it's purpose, just longer time removing makeup. I would still go for my all time fave Maybelline Lip and Eye Make up Remover.

But then, I still contradicted myself. I bought the full size. I just have to be more patient :) in removing my long staying mascara.

Overall--- it's worth a try lovelies :) Those who are patient and wants value for their money, this would work just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment