Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cheap Thrill: Fluffy Fan Brush





Fan Brush is A MUST !

I got excited when I saw this big, fluffy fan brush in Landmark (P44.75).  Many of us think that among all the make up brushes we own, the fan brush is the least reached out for.  This is basically used at the end of a make up routine to dust off excess powder.  Well, I say I've found a treasure on this unique fan brush.  I've more ways than one on how to make this baby a MUST HAVE!!!!


Top View: Thicker hair bristles than the usual fan brushes

Side View: Fluffy but not so dense


A short video (my first so please bear with me lovelies...) to show how to use this fan brush in different ways.




BLUSH:
 - great use with heavily pigmented and bright blushes
- gives a nice sheer wash of color 

BRONZER / CONTOUR:
- gives right amount of dimension to the face 
without the heavy look of contouring

HIGHLIGHTER:
- lightly highlights the face
- great use with shimmery highlighters to avoid looking
too shiny or a disco ball



Products Used:

Fan Brush (landmark ; P44.75)
L-R:  Etude Face Designing Brightener, Red Earth Cheeky Flirt blush
and Red Earth Essential Glowing Beauty Powder in Sunshine Beauty 



Finished Look:
Lightly flushed cheeks with minimal contouring

DAY Make up : A flush from within

Since this entry has my first video, I enjoyed it!  I still have to work on it though :) If there's any request that you lovelies want me to do a review on, feel free to chit chat :)))





No comments:

Post a Comment