Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cheap Thrill: Nichido Lip Blush

NICHIDO Lip Blush with Vitamin E


I super love lip balms.  I love how they keep my chapped lips moisturized.  I simply can't live without a nice , decent moisturizing balm to prep my lips.  But wouldn't it be great if there's a balm that could actually moisturize well, gives a hint of color and doesn't cost much.





Last week, while browsing through the beauty aisles of SM Makati, I saw this new lip balm from Nichido.  I got pretty excited because it reminded me of Nyx Color Lip Balm.  The packaging was quite similar. Though I haven't tried the Nyx Color lip balm , I couldn't really compare them and say it's a dupe for it. What made me even more delighted was the price tag. Only P88 for a 3.5g lip balm.  Since testers were newly opened, I tried them on .  Whoaaa!  It smelled like bubble gum.  Glided on smoothly like butter and left a hint of pinky shade (just bitten lips shade). Can definitely be worn alone. It was gorgeous and it surprisingly kept my lips moisturized without the heavy and sticky feel. BONUS: Enriched with Vitamin E.  



Left: Sweet Dream (light pink)
Right: Prom Queen (fuchsia pink)



I only grabbed 2 shades --- Sweet Dream and Prom Queen. (I think there are 5 shades available) But since I'm so happy with it I'll be getting the other shade that is on the peachy pink shade.  A good buy :)  Grab it now lovelies :)  

P.S.  Who said that only expensive brands could gives us nicely moisturized lips???  Now these new babies are a staple in my kit.  





2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a good buy indeed! I am actually a lip balm/gloss person. Am not so much into lippies.. hehe Will check them out, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meikah! I have more lip balm stuff to review. Stay tuned !

      Delete