Sunday, October 16, 2011

Etude Aloha Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara : Super Fix




I’ve always envied girls with long and thick, lashes. Unfortunately, I am one of those Asian women who were not blessed with inborn natural long, thick and curly lashes. And so, this has been a great challenge for me to find a very good mascara that would give me luscious lashes.

Being in the state of Etude House cosmetics addiction for these past few weeks, I discovered this Etude House Aloha Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara : Super Fix. I was told that this is waterproof and it volumnizes. And what really made me try and buy it was that I could swim with it. J

Good thing that weekend my family went on a swimming vacation, I was able to try it and see if it was really waterproof. Gladly, it stayed on my lashes. I was so careful not to rub my eyes because it might smudged. At least for that matter, it was true to its claim.

The downside... it was pricey for a mascara. It was P628 for a tube. It was more expensive than my all time favorite mascara from Maybelline (which for me the brand that creates the best mascara in the market). I was a bit disappointed because it came out to be just an ordinary mascara. It did not gave me longer lashes and it did not volumnized it evidently. It just simply covered my lashes and enhanced it a bit. I regret not trying it in the store. But then, I never really try mascara from the testers because I’m afraid to get eye infection. I just thought that having waterproof mascara when I go swimming and also for days that are very humid, this mascara would be a best friend. Maybe for the fact that it stayed on, but for the effect I wanted on my lashes, I didn’t think it was all worth it. I could get cheaper mascara.


My lashes :( before mascara...



With Etude Aloha Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara

How about you lovelies? What good mascara have you tried? I would love to hear from you and try other great mascaras you've tried. Hopefully to give me more long and thick lashes :)

2 comments:

  1. nice review :) and wow, the price is more expensive than maybelline o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Onika! Yup, it is more expensive but I tried it anyway because I wanted to have a waterproof mascara that could be handy even during summer time. :)

    ReplyDelete