Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Etude House Miss U Hand Cream



I can't sleep and I can't wait to complete all the Etude House Miss U Hand Cream (P278 each). Aren't they cute and super adorable? Too Damn Cute to handle! Admit it, they are perfectly packaged.


Variants:
Fairy Penguin - Cotton (powder)
Pink Dolphin - Rose
Harp Seal - Green Tea
Panda - Peach

I got the Penguin because it is my favorite scent (powder). And it didn't disappoint me when I tried it in the store. What I like about it is that since it is a hand cream, texture is very light and is easily absorbed. Texture is more like of a lotion than of a hand cream. It did not leave any feel of greasiness like other hand cream does. It is moisturizing as well and leaves skin soft. Moreso, the scent lingers for awhile. :)

The only downside of this is that there's not much product inside the cute jar. The hand cream was like the bonus of this cuteness. It is about 30 ml. But then, I still want them all. I want to see all of them on my vanity table soon.


Lovelies, I want more of these. Have you tried them? Maybe you have tried other cute stuff that you may want to share. I would love to hear it and grab some for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment