Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Etude House Haul Part 2




Like I said in my first Etude Haul, I've been and still is so much hooked with Etude House make up and skin care. They've got very affordable stuff, extremely cute packaging and most especially amazingly effective products. Quality was not sacrificed at all.

Almost every week I would visit their boutique and literally find what to buy. I do have a list but whenever I'm in their store I end up buying what's NOT on my list. Just realized that I'm starting to hoard each and every product they are selling. Oh my! I just hope they would not stop coming up with new collections so that I could always find something to buy from Etude.



I'm hopeful that I could write about each and every item that I got. As you can see from the picture, some are still sealed and unopened. I just love have new nice stuff added to my collection.

Loving their face powder and face highlighters. How about you lovelies? Tried anything from Etude House that you would want to share? Would LOVE to hear it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment