Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lander Peppermint Pampering Foot Blush





Who said BLUSH are only for the cheeks?! I say, your feet also deserves to be cheeky.... :)




I'm glad I've found LANDER Peppermint Pampering Foot Blush (P99/225ml). While going through the aisles of SM supermarket, this caught my attention. A foot blush. Having healthy looking feet would mean well moisturized and pinkish heel. It got me even more excited to try it when I saw the cheap price. Imagine, P99 for a 225 ml foot blush? This would last me for a long time.




So excited, tried it as soon as I got home. Let's see if it's true to its claim... ---- gives skin a natural healthy glow for beautiful pinkish feet . Hope I don't get the unsightly reddish feet.



BEFORE:




AFTER:



After a few spray of the Lander Foot Blush on my freshly moisturized feet, I was glad to have a natural glowing pinkish feet. Tada!! It made my feet look really healthy without looking too blushed ;). I got a good deal with this foot blush. It also instantly refreshed my feet with it's cooling properties. Peppermint that is. This would perfectly complement my ETUDE House Rich Butter Heel Cream.


You lovelies out there, why not try a foot blush and let me know what you think. I bet, you'll love the look of your newly pinkish healthy feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment