Monday, August 22, 2011

Tony Moly Tomatox





What I'm loving NOW?


Tomatox: Magic Whitening Massage Pack



I love how TONY MOLY Tomatox does for my skin. I admit that I'm more of a make-up addict than a skin care addict. For me, as long as I do the 3 basic steps of skin care ( Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize) , I'll be just fine. I would always be in the make-up department but I would quickly browse on skin care products. From time to time if I see something new and interesting that would do my skin good, I would definitely give it a try.



Glad that I saw this wonderful product from Tony Moly. Tomatox was one of the first purchases I had with the brand. The BA's (Beauty Assistant) told me that this is a bestseller for it's brightening and whitening effects. They told me that Koreans love this product so much because it gives them flawlessly bright skin. Since I envy how Korean's skin glow naturally, I decided to give it a try.



Step 1: After washing face, apply ample amount of Tomatox on the face avoiding the eye and lip area.

Step 2: Massage Tomatox for 1-2 mins.

Step 3: Leave on face for about 10-15 mins. (slight tingly sensation)

Step 4: Wash face with warm water and pat dry.


Voila, instantly brighter and whiter skin.......


Pros:

Cute packaging. Comes with a small clear spatula for hygienic application. It gives instant brightening effect even for the first time of usage. If used 2-3 times weekly and regularly, skin improves in appearance. Skin looks brighter and whiter and free from blemishes. It has good detoxifying properties that helped my skin look clear and supple every after use.

Cons:

The brightening effect fades after 24-48 hours. But if used REGULARLY, it would have positive attributes to skin. The amount of the mask should have been more :(. It's only 80 grams.


Lovelies,
Please let me know of other great Tony Moly skin care that I should try :)






No comments:

Post a Comment