Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beauty Treats Lipstick in Pink 133

What I'm loving now is an ultimate cheap thrill from Beauty Treats lipstick (available in Watson's). I've always fallen in love with any pink shade of make up especially for the lips. My make-up haul would consist of a lot of pinky shades from eyeshadow, blushers to LIPPIES --- lip balm, lip stain, lip cream, lipstick, lipgloss etc. more than corals and bronze shades.



I'm super addicted to the brightness of this pinky yummy lipstick....


Beauty Treats lipstick in Pink 133 (Bright Neon Hot Pink)
Made in USA
Watson's P195 - so cheap

The texture is VERY creamy. I find it best to use with lip brush so that color would spread evenly on lips. Coverage is buildable and has a glossy finish. Can skip on gloss. Non-drying. Leaves a bit of stain. It lasts for about 4-6 hours, depending on what you do in between :)


What I hate about it????
The quality of packaging. The first time I used it, the lipstick was detached from the holder. Since then , I had to be careful every time I use it :P But what the heck, I still got the most coveted PINK shade of lipstick close to MAC's Candy Yum Yum.
Will definitely hoard on this one :)


ON MY LIPS:



SWATCH:


WITHOUT FLASH



WITH FLASH



I just feel a lot prettier and flirty with pinks. I guess, it complements my NC25-Nc30 skin. It even brightens my face on days that I want little make up. What's good with pink lips is that I could pair it with bright pink blush for a healthy glow.






What do you think? Please leave me a message or let me know if there are shades that you think would also look good on me. And also shades of lippies that you would want me to write about. Anything about make-up :) would be my greatest pleasure.....

2 comments:

  1. The color is so cute and vibrant! I definitely love it! Have you tried any nudes or pastel pinks? I think that orange would look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!

    ohyeahkeepcalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete