Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tony Moly Latte Art Milk-Tea Morning Pack

I'm currently loving one of the best innovation of Korean skin care, TONY MOLY'S LATTE ART MILK-TEA MORNING PACK. Again, my attention was caught by it's uberly, super dooper cute packaging. (that's how I usually get started --- followed by addiction).



Asked the sales lady what is it for and how it was one of their bestseller. I was told that it is a moisturizer and a make up primer in one. At first, I didn't see the need to try it since I'm already aware that an ordinary moisturizer works the same way. But since the sales lady insisted that I test it, I've decided to give it was a try.


Was surprised how light the texture was and how it actually felt on my skin. It was amazingly and couldn't believe that it was similar to the finish of my fave Smashbox Photo Finish. It looks creamy from the cup but once applied on skin, it was very light and easily absorbed by the skin. It felt a bit watery and skin feels instantly refreshed. I loved it since it doesn't leave the skin sticky but the feeling of well moisturized skin.



When first opened, the Latte Art Milk Essence in the the smaller cup should be mixed with the pack for more effective skin boosting care.


As a make up base or primer, it did a really good job.
For it's price P628, my skin was not only moisturized but saved me from using a separate make up primer. After more than 6 hours of having make up on, my make up still look really fresh. There's was no smudging, fading and creasing. I have oily skin and would usually see make up on areas around my nose separating and setting into my fine lines. But with this as my base, oil definitely did show up on my face BUT make up looked flawless. I could not believe it but I'm glad I gave it a try. Indeed, an effective make- up booster.


How I looked after more than 6 hours .....




.... up close on my cheek area


.... flawlessly looking :)


.... a bit shiny BUT my foundation did not move around and did not fade at all


Will I repurchase?

Definitely! For its affordable price, I get to keep my face moisturized and make up surely looked fresh after a long , busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment