Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Etude House Color Me Nude

Who said that concealer are only for blemishes, dark circles, acne and scars???? I say, THANK YOU Etude House for having a great product such as their Color Me Nude lip concealer. Yes, a lip concealer and a lip base that helps neutralize lip color and smoothen lips.

I used to be grateful for having very pigmented rosy lips because I don't need to always apply lip products. I could put on a pinky balm and I'm off to go.
But as I try on different make up trends, I realized that I could not wear light and bright shades of lipsticks. It always end up looking heavy and dark. I envy those who could slick on nude lippies and complete their glam smokey eye make up. I couldn't even pull off pale peach and pinks shades because the natural shade of my lips keeps on showing underneath. The finish is uneven and unsightly.


Natural lip color





With Etude House Color Me Nude





WITHOUT FLASH
With Color Me Nude
Without Color Me Nude




WITH FLASH

With Color Me Nude


Without Color Me Nude

VERDICT:

This would be a staple in my make up stash. Not only it made my lips smooth for flawless lip color application, shade of the lipstick stayed true on lips. Exact color as it is expected to appear. Non-drying. The only downside is to scrub away chapped and dry lips prior to application of Color Me Nude lip concealer.


Ladies out there with highly pigmented natural lips, do grab your own Etude Color Me Nude. See how your old forgotten lippies transform into new bright, exciting color. Bonus: Lipstick stays put!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your natural lip color is so pretty! Does the lip primer make your lips feel dry? Where did you purchase it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Fairywater79, but having pigmented lips keep me from wearing lighter shades of lipstick. I got it from Etude House. It's a bit drying but if you put lip balm first, it would help moisturize lips. :)

    ReplyDelete