Monday, July 25, 2011

Tony Moly Egg Pore Series


Love at first sight with Tony Moly's Egg Pore Treatment. Super cute and adorable packaging that easily made me want to try. Hard to ignore and not get my hands on these magical innovation.




I got super excited when I was told that these egg -shaped containers carries three complementing treatment to achieve clean and blackhead free skin. The Egg Pore treatment is made up of egg and camellia extracts that is known for clearing up impurities.

Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel 30 ml P528- clear gel exfoliant to purify that clears out blackhead impurities from egg and camellia extract. Be careful while opening the product because it's too oily.




STEP 1: Massage the clear gel onto areas that you want to clear from blackheads . Usually this would be the nose area. Massage for 3-5 minutes (clear gel turns into white , milky color). Then rinse off with warm water.




Egg Pore Tightening Pack 30 ml P 528- Clay mask that helps tighten pores that have been exfoliated and at the same time calm skin to have clearer and smooth skin. Helps absorb sebum.





STEP 2: Apply right amount of this pack to the area that was exfoliated by the Egg Pore Blackhead Out Gel (Step 1). Leave it for about 5-10 mins. A bit tightening of the area is expected. Then rinse off with warm water.





Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm 20 ml P628 - a pore concealer that makes enlarged pores appear smaller. Helps smoothen and refines pores. A great make up base.




STEP 3: Apply a thin layer onto the area treated and no need to rinse off. Perfect for everyday use as make up base.

V O I L A !!!




I say.....

This Tony Moly's Egg Pore Series really does work. This was taken from my first use. I saw difference in my skin's texture around the nose area. What more if I'll use it regulary. It is recommended to do this treatment 2-3 times a week. There were some blackheads that were not removed but my pores got cleaner a smoother. can't wait till my next session. :)




BEFORE

AFTER


Oh's Verdict!

If you're on a budget, you don't have to have all 3. It really depends on your needs. I suggest you get the first step Egg Pore Blackhead Out Gel, since it is the exfoliant that helps remove impurities. But if you're after tightening pores then you get the step 2 Egg Pore Tightening Pack. But if you want to refine pores that acts as a make up base too, Egg Pore Smooth Silky Balm is for you.

But for me I like all of Tony Moly's Egg Pore Series. It's like having a salon-at-home treat.






1 comment:

  1. great review! :) I was planning to buy this before, but it's too expensive for my budget ^^

    btw, followed your blog as well ^^

    ReplyDelete