Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Benefit: Boxed Powder Blush Collection

From the time I started collecting make-up, Benefit is one of the most sought brand that I wanted to try. Unluckily, Benefit is not available locally so I had to order it online. I would read different reviews about it and it didn't fail to impress me.From packaging to my "blush fetish syndrome", I started to order Benefit's Boxed powders. I first ordered Dandelion, Georgia and 10. And after testing them and loving them, I ordered the other remaining powders
(Thrrrob, Coralista, Sugar Bomb, Hoola and Bella Bamba)



Not all these are blush. Some are sheer finish and only a few are pigmented for a blush. Though the sheer ones (Georgia, Dandelion , Thrrrob and Sugarbomb) hardly showed up on my NC25 skin, I admire it so much because of the hint of color it gives me. It is very sheer but surprisingly brightens my complexion. I always use this if I don't want to put so much make up. It works as an over all finishing powder too. Sugarbomb is more of a highlighter that complements peach or bronze shade.

Can't wait to get Dallas to complete my collection of Benefit Box O' Powder. :)


SWATCHES:

Without flash:

L-R Georgia, 10 (mixed), Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Thrrrob , Hoola, Coralista and Sugarbomb)




With Flash:

L-R Georgia, 10 (mixed), Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Thrrrob , Hoola, Coralista and Sugarbomb


I Say: They are all worth it. A bit expensive $28 each but definitely worth it. You get 10g net and comes with a brush. Save and shop for these gorgeous powders. :)


Tip:
If you want sheer powders to show on skin, use cream blush first and then apply powder. I use Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera and top it with Georgia.







No comments:

Post a Comment