Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Product Review: Love and Beauty Leopard Cheek Color





I love blushes. My personal collection would speak for itself. I am easily drawn to blushes because with this make up alone, face turns up to be brighter even having a bad skin day. I love to try same shade in different texture. They may have same shade but definitely give different finishing look.

That is why, when I came across this newly arrived cosmetic line of Forever 21 (Makati), I immediately bought this Leopard cheek color.
Isn't it too cute to pass?!! When I saw it, Too face leopard bron
zer came into my mind. Maybe a dupe but what the heck it's only P308. I super love the leopard design of the blush. I wasn't able to try it in the store but i bought it anyway.

It was a cheek color but I say, it's more of a highlighter than a blush. The pinkish shade hardly showed up on my skin. Was a bit disappointed because it could have been a good buy for a blush.



But then, being an accidental highlighter, I'm quite impressed because the shimmer is not glittery. It has a great sheen finish. It is indeed a good highlighter for it's price sans that it's a bit chalky on the skin.

Recommendation:
Rate: 7/10

Would I recommend? Yes, it is a nice highlighter to bring around and for its price, need i say more.

Want more? I would want to try other shade available. They also have the bronzer shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment