Monday, July 25, 2011

NARS Schiap lipstick




I'm glad to have tried Nars Schiap lipstick P1250 (3.4g). Semi- matte finish but creamy when applying. I love how it brightens my face. It is a bright fuchsia hot pink. This is one of those bright lippie that I could easily pair with either soft or bold eyes. Complementing both looks without looking clownish.





I prepped my lips with lip balm before applying lipstick. This way, I could easily apply a semi-matte lipstick and to avoid having chappy lips. Ewww... I'm prone to that :(





This is one of my few Nars make up loot. It is because I find it too expensive. I believe that I could find same shade or a dupe from other brands I love. But since I'm in search for a nice hot pink shade, desperate and disappointed for not having MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick , my hubby bought me this pretty Nars Schiap lippie. At least it helped me forget about not having Mac Candy Yum- Yum. Well compensated I guess.

Would I buy Nars again? Definitely! I regret that I just tried their lipstick now. But it's not too late.The texture and shade is great. Long lasting and it doesn't have that nasty smell of wax. Little goes a long way. Absolutely worth it. Now, I'm eyeing to get other shades like Roman Holiday and Funny Face. Can't wait to get hold of them soon.

P.S. Would love to hear from you what other Nars loot that I should try.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oh!:) I love these pink lipticks now, thanks to you:) I got myself a MAC Dress it Up and it does wonders for me though I never imagined how it would before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! There's more to share. :) Hope you keep on reading :)

    ReplyDelete