Friday, May 4, 2012

Mac Blot Powder

Living in a tropical country like the Philippines, humidity is a biggest factor to consider on what make up product to use.  Having to start the day with freshly made up face, oiliness and runny makeup after a few hours is the biggest nightmare I could think of.  Worse is summertime.  Retouch is my savior.

Retouching is not simply piling up powder on smeared make up.  It is important to remove oil from the face first before you pat on powder --- oil blotting paper and face powder (same shade as foundation) is the way to go.  This would prevent make up from further caking.  If oil is not removed prior to applying powder, oil will be absorb by the powder unevenly and make up will end up cakey.   However, this is time consuming and you need to have these 2 products with you all the time.




Glad my friend introduced me to Mac Blot Powder (P1350). It is an oil blotting and face powder in one. How awesome is that?  No need to have a separate oil blotting paper to remove oil.  Just pat powder on the face and VOILA!  A fresh and shine free face (make up looks as if it was just applied).  I was really amazed on how it blended well on my skin.  It retouched my face EVENLY.  Face did not look cakey at all.  The transluscent finish made the skin look look even toned..   It did not give a retouched look wherein face powder is visibly noticeable.    Available in 5 shades (light, medium, medium dark, dar and deep dark).  I got mine in medium for my NC25-NC30 skin.  Loving this product!!!

Can also be used to set your foundation or to just simply used as a normal face powder.  A must have in your beauty kits lovelies...


Now would have to stock up on these...






No comments:

Post a Comment