Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FOTD: Bright Pink Lips




Don't you have days that you want to look natural (not overly made up) but at the same time looking a bit edgy. For me the quickest way to achieve this look is to have bright lips. Been overly obsessed with hot pink lippies (as in extremely exagerrated crave). That's why I'm endlessy searching for different shades of pink from neutral pinks to neon, bright fierce pinks. This the for having missed so much on Mac's most coveted and talked about Candy Yum Yum. 

I find this look very girly and a bit flirty.  It instantly lifts up my mood.  I could go from day to night with this look.  Try it lovelies.  Don't be afraid to try something bright on your lips.  Doesn't matter if what shade it is. Just be careful not to overdo it by pairing it with too bold shadows or too flushed cheeks. 



Sweet and Flirty

Can be worn during the day


Matched it with matte eye shadow---contoured the creases



MODEL's OWN Hot Pink 

Loved the look of bright pinky lips.  So much for that, I would have a different story to tell on my growing collection of PINK lippies. Watch out for it lovelies....

More pink lippie hunting.  Lovelies, please share your most loved Pink Lippie.  Would love to have that too :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment