Friday, May 4, 2012

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou



One of the very first products that I fell in love with from ETUDE HOUSE is their 55 Kissful Tint Chou.  I don't know what I'm easily sold to trying out first lip products from a brand I'm newly introduced to.  Maybe because lip products are my favorite and different shades to choose from.  Nonetheless, it is so damn cheap for such a cutie lippie to own.

The packaging is so unique.  It is in a mini toothpaste like tube and when I tried it, OOOHHHH YUMMM! Smells like bubble gum.  Got me even hooked when applied it on my lips. A gel type gloss without the sticky feel.  Gives a hint of the shade and stains a bit.  Color is buildable and yet feels very light. 


Applied thickly
L-R: Shade no. 1,2,4

Applied thinly
L-R: Shade no. 1,2,4


Nice to add to your growing lippie collection.  Give it a try and see why I'm loving it so much :)
Lovelies, more lippie stuff to love from Etude House.  Any other I've missed  trying or buying? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment