Thursday, September 15, 2011

Etude House Haul Part 1



For the past few weeks I've been wanting to visit Etude House weekly. I feel bad that after awhile that Etude House has been around in the Philippines, I just recently became super addicted with their ubberly cute stuff. I'm a self confessed sucker for cute packaging of make up and skin care. That is why Korean brands never fails to get my attention.

When it was finally available in SM Makati Dept. Store, I kept on coming back for their nice shades of PINKY lipsticks and glosses. They were my faves then. Unfortunately, I never really get to see the products they carry since they only have limited selection. But since they only carry limited stuff, my cravings was put to an end.

Not until , they opened a boutique in Market Market which I am so grateful. Every time I would visit Etude house, I would not only try their make up but also their skin care. Recently I visited their branch in SM Bicutan. Their SA's were very pleasant, patient and I must admit, I felt the urge of splurging (YIKES!).





See how much I have collected from my weekly visit to Etude House. These are only part of my Etude haul. I haven't included the ones I got before I got hooked with Etude. I still have a long wish list. Hope I get them before Christmas 2011! I'm so happy! These are my sweets!


PS. What I love about Etude House is that they have GWP (Gift with Purchase). This is an opportunity for buyers to try out sample products. This way it would keep Etude fans to come back for more. LOVE IT!


Can't wait to try everything. Hopefully to review each of them soon!


Lovelies, please suggest what other Etude House stuff that is a MUST-TRY. Oh my, temptations, temptations. :) Can't wait to hear from you ladies....

4 comments:

  1. Cute haul! I always wanted to go and buy stuffs from Etude, but I'm currently saving up for some of their products I want to have :) Can't wait for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Foams from mouth* My goodness! This haul is awesome. I really wish I could get something from Etude House but right now I am just starting out buying makeup! Love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I could do a review soon for each of the items I got from Etude. Thanks for following me :) Will do my best Fairywater79. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will post soon Onika Chan for the different product reviews. Hope to catch up since I keep on buying new stuff weekly :)

    ReplyDelete