Sunday, March 25, 2012

Snoe Glam Jam Blush





Lip and cheek tints are "Beauty Junkies BESTFRIEND". A magical gem that works wonders in seconds. There are days that I'm too lazy to put make up . A nice cheeky pop of color on my cheeks and lips would do the trick and makes me head out the door flawlessly blooming.






SNOE Glam Jam Blush in bubble gum (6g/ P119)



A water based cheek tint that flawlessly blends with skin. OHHHH! I love the NEON bright pink shade. It may look too bright on the pot but when applied and blended on well moisturized skin, gives a healthy flush. I can't resist it lovely color. A tiny amount is only needed to brighten cheeks. Glad I gave it a try. Now, I'm lemming to get the 3 other shades available. Summer is here and this would be a staple in my beauty kit on the go. Very much impressed with how long it stayed on my cheeks (more than it should --- about 6 hours).




See, how pretty this SNOE Glam Jam blush in bubble gum appears on skin :).



Ready for summer with cheeky cheeks and pinky stained lips...




No comments:

Post a Comment