Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Model's Own nail polish in Bubble Gum NP059




Oh my , Oh my my! PINK is the color of passion.....




I've never been a huge fan of nail polishes but when I'm faced with gorgeous shades like HOT PINK, I suddenly forget that I don't splurge on polishes. Don't get me wrong, I do buy polishes but I only buy very few because I only get to apply them if done by my manicurist. I don't really like applying it alone because I'm not simply good at it. And, when I buy expensive polishes, I make sure that the shade is something I would wear often.


Went to this Super Sale Bazaar at World Trade Center last March 2, 2012 to buy some lippies from my current favorite brand. Thanks to my favorite online seller Sarah F.-- Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione. I wasn't really going to buy polish but when it turned out that there's nothing much to buy anymore (I've almost completed the lippies), I decided to try the MODEL'S OWN Polish in bubblegum.





It was a good impulse buy. Since summer is just around the corner, a nice bright neon pink would be a great way to pimp up those nails. I'm so loving it. Quality is impressive. It's a bit opaque. It lasted a week on my nails chip-free. Model's own polishes offers a wide range of shades ranging from neutral to bright colorful shades. Now, I can't sleep. I want more of these superb polishes, can't wait on stocking up. (YIKES!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment