Sunday, March 25, 2012

Benefit Benetint

BENETINT


It was this most coveted, holy grail bottled cheek tint that got me curious on Benefit Cosmetics. Glad that I did because up until now, Benefit Cosmetics has never failed to impress me . However, like any other brands there would be some tat are comparable to other cheaper brands and works as well.

For me, Benefit Benetint lip and cheek stain is one of those products that other brands carry and doesn't hole your pockets. Don't get me wrong, I SUPER love Benefit but the Benetint for me is overrated.

My Personal Reasons:
  • other cosmetic brands carry a lip and cheek stain line
  • I need to layer on several times on my cheeks before color shows up
  • staying power is not impressive; needs to retouch
  • very pricey considering it doesn't really stain
  • shade is similar to other brands available locally
  • most of all, very expensive ($29 approx. P1400)

DISCLAIMER:

Benefit Benetint may not work for me. BUT, it doesn't mean that what I think or feel about this product would be the same with other LOVELIES out there. Because maybe the place and weather also varies for its staying power. Because in the Philippines, the humid weather is unbelievable. Maybe that's why it didnt work wonders on me. I'm not totally saying that Benetint is not a good choice, it's just that for its price I could get same benefits and usage from other cheaper brands.


Lovelies, any other lip and cheekstain that is worth trying ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment