Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tony Moly: Ice Queen Multi Play Cream SPF 30



I'm a big fan of multi tasking beauty products. It is getting more that what you paid for.
The value for money and of course products are not limited to one purpose.
Very convenient.


The Tony Moly Ice Queen Multi Play Cream SPF 30 (P578/ 50ml) is a great moisturizer, make up base and sunblock all in one. And BONUS for it's super cutie packaging --- ice cream in a cup topped with choco fudge inspired look.




What I like and love about this product is that I don't have to pile on different products before I put on my make up. At first by looking at it's creamy texture, I thought that it would be too thick and heavy on my skin. I wouldn't want to end my day with a greasy face. But when I tried it in the store, it has a very light texture and easily absorbed by my skin. I was SOLD! It did moisturized my skin very well. The only issue I have with this is the scent. It is way too strong . The scent would last about 10 mins. but when foundation is applied, the scent fades away.





Now that summer is fast approaching.... multitasking products are very essential. No need to pile on beauty products to look great . Saves time , money and still get great looking skin.

If you're looking for a great light moisturizer with sun protection to try for the coming SUMMER, I recommend Tony Moly"s Ice Queen Multi Play Cream. It's worth a try.


PS:
I bought this from my own money. It was not sponsored. I write and blog on products that I've tried and tested. However, in some cases, products that I love and worked for me may NOT work for everyone. I just enjoy sharing what I've discovered and worked wonders for me.


So LOVELIES, share other multi tasking products that is worth trying.
I'm so loving KOREAN skin care lately :)

1 comment: