Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Etude Lip and Eye Make up Remover



My make up routine would always include putting on mascara. With the exaggerated humidity in my country (Philippines) especially on summer season, waterproof and smudge proof eye make up is A MUST! That's why, make up removers is a main stay in my beauty arsenal.



Etude House Lip and Eye Make up Remover (198/100ml)

I've tried this make up remover and works fine. HOWEVER, when it comes to removing waterproof mascara could be more a little bit tad challenging. I would need to repeatedly rub/ wipe the cotton (with remover) off on my lashes . And even after I thought have removed mascara, after washing my face, there would be residue of the mascara. Unlike Etude's Mascara Remover, it easily removes mascara. But for long staying lippies/ lipsticks it works really well.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream(look at the bottom of the swatch)
*with just one swipe


Nicely removed with Etude Lip and Eye make up remover



For me I like having both of Etude's lip and eye make up remover AND mascara remover. Because there are days that I only wear mascara and times that I would only wear eye make up with only eyeliner. They both will last a long time because a little goes a long way. Just don't forget to shake before use :).

I recommend Etude's lip and eye make up remover for those who does not wear mascara. It would be enough to clean the eye and lip are. But for those like me, who loves to wear mascara, the Etude's Mascara Remover would be the best one for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment