Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mac lipstick in Morange


Summer is just around the corner and spring bright neon colors are IN again. I've been fond ever since with bright pink shades of make up especially for blush and lippies. Last year, bright orange shade of lipsticks have been the hype of glamourous runways. Yet, inspite of the hype, I never really got interested on trying these shades. I just feel that it won't look good on me.



MAC Lipstick In MORANGE


Mac Iris Apfel Collection was launched early February 2012 in the Philippines and again I missed the most coveted Pink Pigeon and Pink Parrot :( ---loser me! The only shade I was able to get is Morange. I tried it anyway because I'm too disappointed to have
missed again the pink lippies.


Gladly tried it! Morange change my mind on not to wear Orange lippies.
Was skeptical that orange may not flatter my skin tone but surprisingly, it did!
I'm loving how the neon shade of orange brightened my face.
But then, I'm not sure if it really looks good on me. Maybe, I'm not used to this shade
that's why I still think pink shades flatter me more?



Taken from Iphone Camera - Sorry if it's not tat clear....




Lovelies, what do you think? Does orange shade of lipstick looks good on me? If it does, I would have a new challenge --- collect different shades of Orange lippies! Yikes! Should save up some more (Hihihi :P). Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment